The Speedcell No-Hassle Guarantee:
This is the first and only, plain English, straight forward warranty for Lithium Batteries. We want you to take our Battery and Race it, Jump it, Fly it, Ride it, any anything else you can come up with for our application. We are here to ensure that your Speedcell Battery performs as Championship Winning Technology every time.
Speedcell warrants that if you, our customer, purchases one of our products, and we determine that it is defective in material and/or workmanship during your ownership of the product we will repair or replace it, no hassle!
Our Batteries are warranted for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs or use contrary to Speedcell’s FAQ’s and those instances and situations listed below.
To help protect your investment Speedcell offers reasonable rates to repair damage to our products not covered by our warranty. You will be provided with a quote for approval before any work begins.
Speedcell Batteries are all manufactured in house at our facility based here in the USA. Every one of our batteries is hand built to the highest technical standard, run through a stringent quality control process, given an initial charge then load tested to ensure operation within their performance window and are then given a final charge to 100% SOC (state of charge), all prior to shipment. With proper maintenance and care your Speedcell Battery can have a shelf life of up to 10 years.
There are several situations commonly occur with Lithium Batteries that will void the Speedcell Warranty.
Charging system faults and situations that can permanently harm your Speedcell battery include but are not limited to:
- Over Charge and or AC bleed due to faulty Regulator Rectifier
- Over Charge and or AC bleed due to faulty Regulator Rectifier
- Over Discharge due to a grounded or shorted stator
- Charging faults in vintage or “café” style motorcycles that do not support modern voltage regulation
- Over Charge due to the use of Sealed Lead Acid type Chargers, “Battery Tender” type SLA maintainers and or the use of unauthorized Lithium Battery Chargers
- Over Discharge due to parasitic draw from active accessories or improper grounds while the bike is static
- Prolonged Exposure to excessive heat (< 60C – 140F)
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Any physical damage caused by abuse, miss-use or improper installation
- Modification, in any way, to the Battery or its parts
- If the Battery was used in a manner for which it was not intended
- Opening of the Battery case
- Damage from short circuiting the Battery
- Damage from a faulty reg/rec
- Using a lead acid charger or unapproved Lithium Ion charger
- Over charging the Battery above 14.4V
- Over discharging the Battery below 11.0V
- Immersion in liquid
All Warranty claims are handled by Speedcell Technologies directly. Do not contact the retailer you made the purchase from for a warranty claim. Replacement Batteries are issued by Speedcell Technologies and shipped directly to the customer. Speedcell’s acceptance of any item shipped to our HQ for warranty replacement shall not be deemed an admission that the item(s) are defective. All returns will be run through our diagnostics process and customers notified of the results prior to the execution of the Warranty Process.
Warranty Returns Must be Accompanied By:
Prior to sending any Batteries or Battery Accessories back, customers must contact Speedcell directly to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA #) and to speak with our Technical Team. Please call us at 915.777.1457 or email us at email@example.com to obtain your RA Number.
Customers must provide the following:
- Copy of the original invoice or original receipt from retailer
- Speedcell issued RA Number
- Physical product that is being evaluated for Warranty
- Warranties are non-transferrable and are for the original owner only.
- Product to be warrantied must be returned to Speedcell before a replacement can be issued.
- Each Battery is only eligible for one warranty replacement. Once a Battery has been repaired or replaced under the warranty, the replacement item only holds the remainder of the warranty period of the original Battery purchased.
- Speedcell Technologies reserves the right to deny any and all claims if all conditions and terms are not met.
All shipping charges, including insurances and any damages that occurring during shipping, associated with the initial return of the Battery are the customer’s responsibility. If the Battery is determined to be defective Speedcell will pay shipping on replacement Battery sent back to the customer via ground shipping, the defective Battery will be properly disposed of. If the Battery is found to not be defective the product can be returned to the customer at the Customer’s expense.
Non Warranty Returns:
All merchandise purchased directly from Speedcell Technologies in the last 30 days and in new condition may be returned to Speedcell. Speedcell will evaluate all returns for damages before a refund is given. For returns of new product to our retailers please contact them directly for their return policy.
Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a RA Number, the original invoice or receipt and all original packaging in “new” condition.
Refunds will be granted less the original shipping cost if it was a “free shipping” item. A restocking fee may be incurred or the refund denied in the case that the product or packaging is damaged, depending on severity.
Speedcell Technologies’, a division of ATAG Inc., liability is limited to replacement of the Battery according to the terms stated above. This limited warranty is in lieu of, and Manufacturer disclaims and excluded all other warranties, statutory, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Manufacturer’s exclusive liability for breach of warranty shall be to replace the Battery within the effective warranty period. In no event shall manufacturer be liable for any loss or damages of any other kind, whether direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or otherwise. Nor shall manufacturer be liable for any removal or installation expense or the loss of time or profits.